Friday, November 16, 2007

Why do read Marketing Pilgram?

All I can say is ,MP not just gives you excellent reading, articles, tips and tactics for your online marketing domain but also shares excellent ideas too, the way it has just done by announcing a good price to see -what and how people treats MP site,spread a word,and know more from visitors. For me I can say that it was "Online reputation Management" EBook(good book), which made me a regular visitor on your site.

At the end its clear(why I read MP) as it covers most of the verticals of Online Marketing, has great free e-books online reputation and seo,I have read both.

1 comment:

Anuj Dwivedi said...

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and appreciate finding out additional on this subject. If possible, as you acquire experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra information? It is very useful for me.
SEO Service Providers